Aaron is owner of Perfect Postures in both the San Diego and Boston area since 2005. Prior to that he was president and co owner of Function First in San Diego from 1995-2005. Aaron is a biomechanist/kinesiologist who has been successfully helping people with pain and movement restrictions for over 26 years. He has traveled extensively, consulting with other health care professionals while setting up mobile clinics to help clients with pain and limitations. His clients range from children to adults as well as many high school, collegiate, professional and Olympic athletes.
Most recently Aaron has:
- Spoken at the 3-day Perform Better lecture series in Providence, RI and Long Beach, CA, Jazzercise corporate headquarters, Athletic Trainers of Massachusetts (ATOM) workshop, Mike Boyle’s Facility, Equinox Health Clubs and The Newton Wellesley Hospital for their physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Guest speaker at Lasell College, Tufts University, Endicott College and at the Blue Cross’s Fellowship Program for Health Journalists at Babson College
- Writer for Mike Boyle’s Strengthcoach.com and a contributor to MSNs fitbie, livestrong.com, SparkPeople and Shape.
- Advisor to Lasell College’s Department of Exercise Science and Athletic Training
- Approved CEU provider for (NSCA) National Strength and Conditioning Association and (ACE) American Council on Exercise
Aaron can be contacted at: email@example.com, or if you would like to call him please call 978-463-5800
Chris is the head Corrective Exercise Practitioner at Perfect Postures, having worked for the company for the past 6 years. He completed his undergraduate degree in Kinesiology at University of Massachusetts Amherst. Understanding how posture impacts movements and how misalignments impact chronic pain are what motivated him to join the field. Chris has completed all 5 levels of the Perfect Postures certification program, having obtained full knowledge of how proper exercise sequences are required to successfully address the specific needs of his clients. In previous years, he has coached baseball players and junior-varsity level basketball players. He enjoys being out on the golf course and rooting for the local sports teams.
Chris can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you would like to call him please call 617-244-6900
Stacy is the Head Strength Trainer at Perfect Postures and also the assistant to the corrective exercise practitioners. Stacy graduated from Endicott College in 2016 with a B.S. in Exercise Science and played two years of Divison 3 college soccer. She completed three internships at during her time at Endicott, ranging from a personal training clinic targeted to high school athletes, a physical therapy clinic targeted to active adults, and at Northeastern University in their strength and conditioning facility. There she became aware of the importance of muscular balance in the functioning body in order to maintain joint alignment and strong integrity. Stacy came to Perfect Postures knowing that muscular balance and joint alignment were key to a pain free body, but she wanted to learn more about the science. Stacy decided to go back to school, she is now studying for her masters in kinesiology at AT Still University with a concentration in corrective exercise and orthopedic rehabilitation. Stacy is an ACSM- Certified Personal Trainer and is certified by the American Red Cross in CPR, First Aid, and AED. Stacy enjoys being outside, playing soccer and ice hockey, riding her bike, and doing crafts.
Stacy can be contacted at: email@example.com, or if you would like to call her please call 617-244-6900